PURCHASES & OWNERSHIP
- The Purchaser purchases the work(s) of art described in the checkout (the “Work” and the “checkout” respectively) for the purchase price stated at checkout (the “Purchase Price”)
- The Purchaser acknowledges having inspected the Work (detailed images can be requested) and accepts it in its existing condition.
- The Purchaser must pay the Purchase Price within the stated time frame on the Invoice or, where a deposit has been paid, the balance of the Purchase Price must be paid prior to shipping of the work. For online purchases, full payment is taken at point of sale.
- Title to the Work remains with the Vendor until the Purchase Price is received by the Vendor.
- Payment is made by bank transfer, details of which will be provided after purchase
- If the work is returned to the Vendor under the 7 day return policy, it must be in the same condition as when sold, otherwise cost of repair or replacement will be at the expense of the Purchaser.
- The Vendor does not accept returns or exchanges for change of mind after 7 days from receipt. During this 7-day period, the Work is at the risk of the Purchaser.
- All “on sale” Works purchased are final and are not subject to the 7-day return policy
- The Invoice is the entire agreement between the Vendor and the Purchaser in respect of the sale and purchase of the Work. The only enforceable obligations and liabilities of the parties in relation to the sale and purchase of the Work are those that arise out of the terms contained in the Invoice. All representations, communications and any prior agreement in relation to the sale and purchase of the Work are merged in and superseded by the Invoice.
- The Invoice may only be amended or supplemented in writing.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For further information about xx in this jurisdiction refer to Queensland Government guarantees, warranties and refunds website.
- Copyright exists in all the Works and at all times remains with the artist.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.